Some health conditions raise your risk for stroke. Managing these conditions and seeking treatment can help lower your risk.
Taking care of your health is perhaps the best way to manage your stroke risk.
- Numbers That Count: When you know what numbers indicate a strong, healthy body, you can take steps to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Screenings: It's important to keep track of your numbers by getting screened regularly. This chart will help you keep track of which tests you should have and how often.
- Medication Safety: By following these guidelines, you can help reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke and achieve the fullest benefits from your treatment plan.
- Medicine Tracker to Download: Keep track of each medication you take, the reason you take it and how you take it.
- Warning Signs: Read these warning signs so if you or someone you love experiences the symptoms of a stroke, you can get the very best care as quickly as possible.