Athens Regional Rehabilitation's Occupational Medicine program offers a comprehensive approach to work injury prevention and management. The appropriate strategies must be implemented to effectively manage the problem of work-related musculoskeletal disorders and their associated costs.
We have a team of experienced physical and occupational therapists. Our goal is to assist you with high quality and cost-effective services.
Acute Treatment of Work Injuries
- Emphasis on early return to work
- Worksite visit /ergonomic recommendations
- Work conditioning/job simulation
- Worksite analysis
- Work injury prevention training
- Industry specific/on-site visit
- Exercise program development
- Provide objective data to physicians, including AMA computerized calculation
For more information about this program, email us or call 706-475-3511.