Are you expecting a baby? Raising a household? Whether you're planning for your first arrival or managing a group of teens, Athens Regional is pleased to help in the journey called parenthood.
This website is filled with information on illnesses, doctors, procedures, services and more. Here are some links to help guide you:
- Parenting newsletter: If you're expecting a baby or have an infant younger than 1, sign up for our weekly parenting newsletter. The newsletter covers baby's development, how pregnancy changes mom and much more.
- Physicians: Do you need an OB/GYN? A pediatrician? Visit our Find a Physician tool for a list of doctors in our area.
- Classes: Use Our Calendar to sign up for prenatal classes, CPR, yoga and more.
- Our services: We offer services for every stage of your life, including Midwifery, Labor and Delivery, Mother-Baby, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rehabilitation, Lactation Consultants for breastfeeding moms and prenatal classes.
- Hospital tour for expecting parents: We offer regularly scheduled live tours of our Labor and Delivery and Mother-Baby units. For more information, call 706-475-5622 or 706-475-3320.
- Virtual tour: Take a photo tour of our Labor and Delivery and Mother-Baby units.
- Health Library: Researching an illness? Check out this large library of articles, descriptions, photos and more.
- Where Does It Hurt?: Use our Symptom Checker Tool.
- Drug Interaction Checker: Want to know when medicines don't mix? Try this tool.
- Online registration: Coming to the hospital? Make your visit easier by pre-registering online.