Athens Regional Health System - Athens, Georgia (GA)
Welcome to athenshealth.org
Athens Regional Medical Center is the premier provider of healthcare services in North Georgia. Athens Regional is where care comes first, featuring:
- Full range of women's and children's services, including the nationally recognized Breast Health Center, a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and midwifery services.
- Nationally acclaimed, comprehensive heart, vascular and thoracic surgery services, including open heart surgery, cardiac catheterization and vascular labs.
- Full spectrum of advanced surgical procedures, minimally invasive surgeries, a neurosurgery unit, a stroke center and outpatient surgery center.
- Free-standing outpatient imaging center and range of radiology services, including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and PET/CT Scanner.
- Cancer care and treatment as well as support services through the Loran Smith Center for Cancer Support.
Contact us at 706-475-7000.