Athens Regional Health System | Athens, Georgia (GA) Hospital
Athens Regional Health System
Athens Regional Health System and Medical Center is the premier provider of healthcare and hospital services in North Georgia. Athens Regional is where care comes first.
- Full range of women's and children's services, including the nationally recognized Breast Health Center, a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and midwifery services.
- Nationally acclaimed, comprehensive heart, vascular and thoracic surgery services, including open heart surgery, cardiac catheterization and vascular labs.
- Full spectrum of advanced surgical procedures, minimally invasive surgeries, a neurosurgery unit, a stroke center and outpatient surgery center.
- Free-standing outpatient imaging center and range of radiology services, including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and PET/CT Scanner.
- Cancer care and treatment as well as free support services through the Loran Smith Center for Cancer Support.
Main Athens Regional Medical Center Hospital Phone Number:
Main Athens Regional Medical Center Hospital Location
1199 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30606