Conference for Cardiac and Vascular Care
Thank you for joining us for our 9th Annual Physician Conference for Cardiac and Vascular Care: Discovering Lifelong Cardiovascular Health.
Saturday, March 8, 2014
7 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Medical Services Building
This conference was developed by physicians for physicians. It helps participants align their medical practice with evidence based cardiovascular care and apply knowledge gained in treatment decisions for their cardiac and vascular patients.
CV Conference Topics
- When Kids Become Adults: Adult Congenital Heart Disease for Primary Care Physicians
- Current Update on the Management of Carotid Occlusive Disease
- Non-Medical Therapies to Prevent Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Medical Therapies to Prevent Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Update
- CVD Risk Factor Management – A Global Perspective
- Personalized Therapy for Coronary Artery Disease
This conference will benefit:
- Active medical staff
- Local area physicians
- Affiliate hospital physicians
- Family practice physicians
- Internal medicine physicians
- Medical students
- Other cardiovascular team members
Feedback after last year's conference:
"Increased knowledge and treatment of renovascular hypertension, especially denervation therapy, has made me more vigilant for cases of refractory hypertension."
At the conclusion of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Align their medical practice with evidence based cardiovascular care
- Apply knowledge gained in treatment decisions for their cardiac and vascular patients
CV Conference Tuition
There is no fee for the conference or course materials. Join us early for a sit-down breakfast and an opportunity to network with other medical professionals. Parking will be complimentary for all conference participants.
CME Credit Hours
Athens Regional Medical Center is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Athens Regional Medical Center designates this education activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Before the program, all faculty will disclose the existence of any financial interest and/or other relationship(s) (e.g. employee, consultant, speaker’s bureau, grant recipient, research support, stock ownership) or any other special relationship they might have with
(a) The manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) to be discussed during their presentation and/or
(b) Any commercial contributor to this activity. When unlabeled uses are discussed, these will also be indicated.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-475-2994.