Home Health at Athens Regional
One-on-one care, in the comfort of your own home. Athens Regional Home Health nurses and therapists provide expert care in a patient’s home through a range of services to assist in the recovery from illness, injury or surgery.
Our home health nurses are available around the clock to help patients achieve their function and mobility goals. We also guide families on how to best help their loved one.
We've been providing quality home care services since 1998 and are licensed by the State of Georgia, certified by Medicare and accredited by the Joint Commission. We also rank in the top 20 percent of home health providers in the nation as measured by Home Health Compare.
Types of Home Health We Offer
- Skilled Care: Athens Regional licensed nurses and therapists provide doctor-ordered care at your home. Insurance usually can be filed. Our Skilled Care team may help if you:
- Have been in the hospital or had surgery recently.
- Need help learning about the medication your doctor prescribed.
- Need help learning how to take care of your diabetes, heart failure or other chronic disease.
- Private Duty: May involve sitters or getting help with chores around the house. In most cases, you will pay out of pocket. To find out more about Private Duty Home Health services in your area, call Community Connection at 211.
Home Health Care Offered in Five Counties
Our Home Infusion Pharmacy serves a larger area.
Contact Athens Regional Home Health
Not sure if Home Health is right for you? See our frequently asked questions or call us at 706-475-5500.