Prince Avenue Parking Deck
- Corner of King and Prince avenues
- Recommended for Retail Pharmacy, Comprehensive Wound Center, Labor & Delivery, Mother-Baby, Emergency and Imaging departments
Medical Services Building Parking
- Off King Avenue
- Recommended for Foundation, Medical Services Building and Regional Lab Outreach
Talmadge Drive Parking Deck
- Off Talmadge Drive, directly across from the Talmadge Tower
- Recommended for Personnel Building and services in the Talmadge Tower, including Surgical, Endoscopy and Oncology departments
Outpatient Surgery Center Parking
- Off Georgia Avenue
- Recommended for services at the Outpatient Surgery Center
Loran Smith Center for Cancer Support Parking
- Next to the center on Talmadge Drive
View Larger Map
|31 minutes or more
|Five Day Pass*
|Lost Ticket Fee
*Passes available for purchase only when a cashier is present
Patients treated and released from the Emergency Department and other Outpatient areas will have their parking validated and receive complimentary parking.
Patient drop off and pick up is permitted at any of the hospital entrances and the Medical Services Building.
If you have questions or concerns, contact our Patient Experience Representatives at 706-475-3397.