Be a Team
Cancer affects everyone, not just the patient, and it touches almost every family in this country. Patients often need a team of medical personnel, family, friends, business associates, and supporters to navigate through their journey. Being part of an In Their Shoes Team is a great way to come together with one purpose, one goal, on one day, to walk in their shoes.
Benefits of Joining a Team
- Makes training and fundraising easier and more enjoyable
- Builds camaraderie as you work together for a common cause
- Establishes new relationships that can be life-long
- Provides a unique opportunity to learn from others and share experiences
- Promotes health, well-being and teamwork within your businesses, organizations, or community groups
Team Fundraising Minimum Commitments
- Family (2 or more members) -- $1500 per family
- Team (4 or members) -- $750 per walker
- Relay* Team (Up to 4 members) -- $1500 per team
- *Relay transition points will be at 3, 6 and 9 miles
Joining a Team
It’s easy to create or join an In Their Shoes Walk team:
- Select a team leader.
- Determine your team name.
- Have each team member submit a registration form including the team name.
» Register Online