Medical Connections Conference
The 5th Annual Medical Connections Conference: Improving Systems of Care was held Oct. 19, 2013. The conference featured a screening of the critically acclaimed movie "Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare" at Cine in downtown Athens on Friday evening.
More than 115 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and other health professionals attended the 2013 conference. Topics included:
- Management of Diabetes: New and Old Options
- There's An "App" for That: Using Mobile Technology in Medicine
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- ESRD Improvement Study
- ICD-10: Threat or Opportunity?
- Tick Bourne Disease: A Clinical Review
- What to Know About Wellness Exams
- Hearing Loss Treatment Options
More About Medical Connections
This free conference was designed for area physicians, affiliate hospital physicians, family practice physicians, internal medicine physicians, nurse practitioners and physician's assistants.
Be sure to check out other upcoming conferences and watch for the 6th Annual Medical Connections Conference in Fall 2014. If you have suggestions for topics for the 2014 conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-475-2994.