Athens Regional Pharmacy
At Athens Regional Medical Center, our care doesn't stop after a patient leaves. We're proud to offer you pharmacy services. By filling your prescriptions with us, you support the mission and vision of our hospital to deliver care to the community.
Athens Regional Pharmacy Benefits
Convenience—there is no need to stop at the pharmacy or wait for prescriptions to be filled after leaving our hospital.
Easy—the on-site pharmacists will fill and deliver prescriptions and work with care providers to coordinate prescription insurance issues, such as prior authorization to prevent any delays in starting medications.
Specialized—Athens Regional Pharmacy specializes in prescriptions written for patients of the hospital. Since many pharmacies don't stock every medication, ours can provide patients with an initial supply, which allows another pharmacy time to order it.
Savings—Athens Regional Pharmacy has access to not-for-profit hospital programs that can help patients save money on prescriptions.
Complete Pharmacy Services
- Transfer prescriptions online or call 706-475-1920.
- Order refills online or call 855-841-7941.
- We accept most insurance plans including BCBS, Health Plan Select, Medicaid, Medicare Part D, and commercial insurance.
- No insurance or no prescription drug coverage? The Athens Regional Pharmacy is here to help. We offer significant discounts on medications for qualifying patients.
- Filling prescriptions after a hospital stay can be a challenge. Let us help. Follow these steps before you leave our hospital:
- Tell your nurse or case manager you'd like to fill your prescriptions at the Athens Regional Pharmacy.
- Provide your prescription insurance plan information – our pharmacists will handle any prior authorizations and coordinate all the details with your insurance provider.
- Pick up your prescription during pharmacy hours or arrange for a delivery to your hospital room.
Pharmacy Hours and Location
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
Noon to 5 p.m.
1199 Prince Avenue - First floor, near the Gift Shop
Athens, GA 30606
There are five free parking spaces marked with signs for pharmacy customers in front of the Prince Tower entrance. Parking time there is limited to 30 minutes. You may also park in the parking deck but please take your parking ticket with you to have a pharmacy employee provide you with a one-hour validation.
For more information about our services, call 706-475-1920.