Could You Have a Sleep Disorder?
Take this quick quiz to see if you might have a sleep disorder.
The Epworth Sleepiness Scale
How likely are you to doze off or fall asleep in the following situations, in contrast to feeling just tired?
This refers to your recent daily life. Even if you have not done some of these things recently, try to work out how they would have affected you. Use the following scale to choose the most appropriate number for each situation:
0 = would never doze
1 = slight chance of dozing
2 = moderate chance of dozing
3 = high chance of dozing
1. Sitting and reading
2. Watching TV
3. Sitting, inactive in a public place (i.e., a theater or meeting)
4. As a passenger in a car for an hour without a break
5. Lying down to rest in the afternoon when circumstances permit
6. Sitting and talking to someone
7. Sitting quietly after a lunch without alcohol
8. In a car, while stopped for a few minutes in traffic
Add up each number for your total score. If you scored 10 or higher, you might have a sleep disorder.
Call us at 706-475-5017 for more information.